The project, which is in the new city center of Izmir, is the highest structure of today with its height of 216 m. The project is being built with system formwork, the structure of the steel and concrete composite structures is used as one of Turkey’s special and has the distinction of being the first project of Izmir. In the project, the deepest helmet piles were constructed during the floor improvement works in Izmir. The complex is built on a land of 13900 m² with a construction area of 120,000 m² and consists of a 48-storey office and 38-storey residential block. In total, there are 110 residences, 153 offices, business hotels, 39 stores and sports complexes.
|SERVICED OFFICES||Prices Starting from 2100 TL + VAT|
|VIRTUAL OFFICES||Prices Starting from 240 TL + VAT|
|COWORKING||Prices Starting from 1300 TL + VAT|
|FIXED DESK||Prices Starting from 1050 TL + VAT|
MISTRAL IZMIR SPECIFICATIONS
|It is the highest structure of today with a height of 216 m.|
|Consists of 48-storey office and 38-storey residential block|
|24 hour security service|
|24 hour camera system|
|110 residences, 153 offices, business hotels, 39 stores and sports complex|
|7/24 Security Building|
|%100 generator backup|
|LEED Platinum pre-certificate owner|
BAYRAKLI LOCATION ADVANTAGES
- Altınyol, Anadolu Avenue, Ozan Abay Street and Ankara Street are all within walking distance.
- It is 300 m away from Salhane Stop.
- The stadium station is 800 m away.
- The airport is about 20 km (25 min by car, 30 min from Izban).
- The pier is about 5 km (12 min by car, 30 min by walk).
- It is 1 hour to Cesme and Alacati and 40 minutes to Urla.